What is pre-menstrual syndrome?

 
Do you suddenly feel that today is not your day? Your hair looks lost vitality, it seems that your clothes have become tight, longs to eat chocolate and suddenly feel the desire in the explosion of crying? Some people call it "that time of the month," which is known scientifically as premenstrual syndrome.

What is premenstrual syndrome?

Premenstrual syndrome is a series of hormonal changes that lead to physical symptoms and emotional tidal and usually begin between two to fourteen days before menstruation. And the symptoms become more severe during the last week of the session, and disappear when the onset of menstruation begins.

Premenstrual syndrome is completely natural, and affects one out of every two women. For some, it is nothing more than a slight inconvenience but for others, it may be severe symptoms so that hinder their daily activities.

What happens to my body when I have premenstrual syndrome?

Premenstrual syndrome symptoms are usually unpredictable and vary in intensity from one session to another. There are a lot of physical and emotional changes associated with premenstrual syndrome. 

Experts say that there are more than one hundred and fifty different symptoms, but it varies greatly from woman to woman and even vary from one session to another when the same woman.

On the physical level, the most common symptoms include abdominal cramps, dizziness, headache, nausea or bulge. You may have an unusual desire to eat certain foods and you eat much more food than usual. You may feel pain in your breasts and become more sensitive and could increase their size. When some of the girls, accompanied by premenstrual syndrome back pain, joint or muscle pain, swollen limbs, diarrhea, or even acne.

On an emotional level, the most noticeable effect is mood swings, where you can move from feeling happy to feeling sad during the time. Other symptoms include sleep disorders, inability to concentrate or remember, anger and discomfort.

What causes premenstrual syndrome?

You could be wondering why these symptoms occur at this time of the month. The researchers did not identify one real reason for these changes, but they tied the psychological and genetic factors, and most importantly, fluctuating estrogen and progesterone throughout the menstrual cycle.

Premenstrual can also result from malnutrition syndrome (level of vitamins and minerals in the body drop, excessive salts and sugars), or by the responsible for controlling mood chemicals, and sleep patterns.

Although the feeling of tension and depression does not appear to cause premenstrual syndrome, but it can lead to heightened symptoms.

alialsayed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fribroid.